The organization's vision and goals
Our organization's vision:
"Without a vision the people perish" (Proverbs 29:18) — The association’s vision is to be the address where foreign citizens in Israel can turn to, and to do everything in order to facilitate their stay in the country, while ideally encouraging them to permanently immigrate to Israel. On the other hand, we believe it is just as important to be goodwill ambassadors for Israel.Our organization's goals:To do the utmost to help foreign residents, which often requires us to deal with the bureaucracy of various offices.
Our goals for this year:
• Counseling, guidance and assistance to foreign residents in their submissions to various offices.
• Counseling and guidance on matters of aliya to immigrants and returning residents.
• Representation in achieving foreign citizens’ rights from various offices.
• To cancel the existing legal lacunae affecting foreign residents.
• Establishing a lobby for foreign citizens living in Israel.